How to apply for a job?
Position: IT Manager
- Management System Information of core banking system.
- Administrator computer network and database
- Lead and implement all IT project of FASMEC microfinance plc.
- Information and software management
- Improve the effectiveness of other services.
- Help develop training modules of core banking system program.
- Develop and implement internal control plan of Information.
- Design website and ensure it is updated
- Perform database backup and recovery
- Develop report and internal application as required by the management.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting training and coaching employee.
- Design, Develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
- Ensure the security, and confidentiality of information System.
- Performed other related tasks as required.
- Graduate in IT. Engineer or computer science
- At least two years of experience in a similar position
- Strategy, operation, and organization of FASMEC
- Knowledge of database management and operation, and good knowledge in SQL Server 2012 and Oracle Database
- Knowledge of Windows Servers 2008, Domain Server, File Server, FTP Server, etc.
- Knowledge of Server Virtualization
- Knowledge of technical networks, VPN, Fortinet, and preferable Cisco CCNA
- Knowledge of programming and reporting.
- Knowledge of website development.
- General knowledge of hardware, network, and information system
- Knowledge of telephone system and security camera
- Basic knowledge on banking: products and services
- Basic knowledge on accounting
- Perfectly bilingual in English is mandatory
- Demonstrate leadership and authority, initiative, make proposals, give advice, anticipate.
- Be rigorous, self-confident, have analytical skills and autonomy.
- Strong interpersonal communication, management, and problem-solving skills; and willingness to learn new things for self-development.
- Honesty, Initiative, commitment, and attention on details.
- Sharing the values and cooperative principles of FASMEC.